Foro / Vida Práctica

goodmorning...somebody speak english?

Última respuesta: 3 de marzo de 2011 a las 18:57
M
miah_5844128
18/1/11 a las 14:52

My dream is go away from Italy and come in Espana...especially in the Canary Island...could you help me???
There is a good opportunity of job there?

Many thanks Millina

Ver también

E
eszter_8157159
22/1/11 a las 20:54

Speak english
Hi Millina, I am surprised in this forum someone speaking english, if you want to come to Spain, it depends where do you want to work ,do you like to work as aupair girl..
I am private lady but maybe I can help you lloking for any address, me myself I am looking for work as well from home or somewhere else place too. if you want to know more tell me more about you,so I can see where to look for it.

Bye,

M
miah_5844128
24/1/11 a las 14:18
En respuesta a eszter_8157159

Speak english
Hi Millina, I am surprised in this forum someone speaking english, if you want to come to Spain, it depends where do you want to work ,do you like to work as aupair girl..
I am private lady but maybe I can help you lloking for any address, me myself I am looking for work as well from home or somewhere else place too. if you want to know more tell me more about you,so I can see where to look for it.

Bye,

Wow!!
Many thanks Leeeya!
I speak English...but I'm Italian!!!
Now I've a very good work (I'm the secretary of a bank general manager) but my life is a little sad...
Where you work in Spain?
Bye,

E
eszter_8157159
28/1/11 a las 13:50
En respuesta a miah_5844128

Wow!!
Many thanks Leeeya!
I speak English...but I'm Italian!!!
Now I've a very good work (I'm the secretary of a bank general manager) but my life is a little sad...
Where you work in Spain?
Bye,

Work in spain
Hi Millina ! Sorry I did not answer before,just I lost your ad,and now I recoverd back,I just see you have a good job in Italy, if you want to work in Spain ,you have to look in newspapers too for secretary advertstimen. or if you want something else,you need the language too. keep in touch maybe I can help you. tell me your plans as long I speak english,we can connect each other ,I understand italian too. bye Maria Angeles.

E
eszter_8157159
28/1/11 a las 16:32

Work in spain
Hi Millina ! Sorry I did not answer before,just I lost your ad,and now I recoverd back,I just see you have a good job in Italy, if you want to work in Spain ,you have to look in newspapers too for secretary advertstimen. or if you want something else,you need the language too. keep in touch maybe I can help you. tell me your plans as long I speak english,we can connect each other ,I understand italian too. bye Maria Angeles.

Work in spain

my email is .. mariaangelesstp@yahoo.es

E
eszter_8157159
2/2/11 a las 20:21

Work in spain

Hi Millina .. any news . bye Maria.

E
eszter_8157159
10/2/11 a las 15:48

Spain

Hi Millina ! long time not hearing from you, anything wrong with me ?
all the best. Maria.

M
miah_5844128
28/2/11 a las 9:18

Hi maria!
I'm sorry but my job take busy all my life.,..
Please remain in contact with me!
Kiss

Chiara

E
eszter_8157159
3/3/11 a las 15:23
En respuesta a miah_5844128

Hi maria!
I'm sorry but my job take busy all my life.,..
Please remain in contact with me!
Kiss

Chiara

Job in spain

HI Millina, '? how are you by now?

did you get what you want or you are too busy anyway?

bye Maria.

M
miah_5844128
3/3/11 a las 18:57

Job in spain

HI Millina, '? how are you by now?

did you get what you want or you are too busy anyway?

bye Maria.

hi maria
I'm still always in Italy...so in the middle of the month I'll return in Gran Canaria

Bye
M.

#instapic #picoftheday #Fashion #Beauty #Fitness #Deco
instagram
ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir